RULESThe Devil himself has created this list of rules.
In past seasons, violators of the rules have been killed, skinned and mounted out front as a warning to the others. While most of these policies are common sense – some humans need more explaining so here goes:
- The Devil’s Playground Haunted Attraction is located on a working farm. Please note that appropriate footwear is required due to the uneven and rocky ground. No flip-flops and no stilettos. It ain’t the beach and it ain’t the club.
- This event is not recommended for those who are pregnant, have a heart condition or are otherwise in poor health. Please be aware that the attraction uses smoke/fog effects and strobe lighting.
- Recommended age is 12 and up. No children under the age of 5 will be admitted. Children should not be carried through the attraction for safety reasons. Entry over age 5 is at parent discretion. There is no special pricing for children and no refunds if anyone decides not to finish the attraction. Children are not allowed to go through attraction without an adult, or left with us. We have our own little demons and will not take responsibility for yours too.
- No photography or lighting sources of any kind are allowed inside the attraction. The environment is dark and people’s eyes adjust to the low-light conditions, especially the actors. When you flash your camera (use laser light, cell phone ambient light, flashlight, etc.) you are hurting the actors’ eyes and disturbing the experience of others. The monsters on the outside of the attraction are always happy to pose for photos.
- The actors will not touch you (unless you have chosen the First Class Upgrade experience.) They will however get quite close. You may be inadvertently brushed up against by actors in low light, against their costumes or props, or against our sets.
- First Class Upgrade – Amplify your Fear, interactive experience for those that want a more intense event. While proudly displaying your First Class badge at all times, you will be touched. You will get wet, dirty, bloody. You will likely be separated from your group and forced to go through the attraction alone or with strangers. While we use products that are washable – it is suggested that you wear clothing you are not real attached to. We suggest you also bring friends you aren’t super attached to – ya know, just in case. If at any time it becomes too much for you, pop that badge off your neck, drop it on the ground and continue through.
- For safety reasons, no masks or costumes are allowed.
- Can you be kicked out? Why yes. We do not allow pushing or aggressive behavior, vulgar behavior, weapons or use of alcohol/drugs. Violating our rules will result in being asked to leave without refund, often with advance warning. These rules are in place for the safety of our staff and our guests alike.
- No pets! No weapons! No alcoholic beverages! No cameras! No smoking! No vaping! No laser pointers or flashlights! No food or beverages!
- Our facility in indoors in case it rains (although patrons should be prepared for muddy conditions outside.) We are accessible by wheelchair – please call us to discuss needs.
- We joke about the rules. We do, however, also take them quite seriously. Our main concern is always for the safety of our guests and our monsters.